I swear every time I walk by Sephora, I’m sucked in like a bug to a bug light. My palms start to sweat, my heart starts to race, and my eyes glaze over (No, i’m not kidding). There’s just something about Sephora that is just so magical! Half the time I don’t even buy anything, I just love to go drool over fancy products and test them out. I walk out of the store with half of my arm swatched with products.
My birthday is approaching rather quickly (quicker than I would like) and not to mention the Sephora VIB sale should be coming up within the next few months. So I thought it would be fun to make a little “Sephora Wishlist”. These are products that I’ve been lusting over for quite some time now, but just haven’t pulled the plug on them. I rarely buy things full price, so unless theres a sale, I don’t usually buy high end products. So I feel like birthdays and VIB sales are the perfect excuse to put aside some extra moola and splurge a little! So with out further ado…
1. YSL Volupté Sheer Candy- Glossy Balm Crystal Color – I’m not big into lipsticks, especially $38 lipsticks. These are so raved about, so I had to see what the fuss was about. I swatched this in-store and fell in love with it instantly! The reason I don’t care for lipsticks that much is because I don’t like high pigment colors on my lips. I’m more of a gloss or “nude” type of gal. These lipsticks were perfection. They go on fairly sheer, but still give your lips some color. The only bad thing is I forgot what color I fell in love with in te store! The only way you’ll catch me buying this bad boy, is with the VIB 20% off sale.
2. Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara- I know, I know… I way late to even catch the band wagon on this mascara. It’s been out for what seems like forever, but i’m super excited to give this a try. Once again, another super raved about product that I just have to try for myself.
3. Boscia Aluminizing Black Mask- My love for face masks is something that will never die. Theres just nothing better than to slap on a face mask a couple times a week to give your skin a boost! This one has a lot of claims and has also been raved about. It claims to purify, detoxify, and brighten. I’m all about taking care of your skin, so this seems like a winner to me.
4. Too Faced- Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette.– I wasn’t a huge fan of the original chocolate bar palette when it came out. It got a lot of good reviews but the color selection just didn’t strike my fancy. When they came out with the Semi Sweet palette, I knew it would be on my “want” list. To most people, I’m sure it just looks like bunch of brown eyeshadows. But the tones of the browns are all different, and they always throw in a pop of color. I feel like this palette is all around goodness. It has gotten just as many good reviews as the original one. So i’m excited to give it a try!
5. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer- No explanation needed here.. Another talked about product that have some beauty gurus saying its THE BEST concealer. Thats a pretty big claim, so I had to go in store to check this stuff out. It is just what they say it is, and then some! I wanted to buy it a couple weeks ago, but i’m finding that it is very hard to find your shade in this. Not to mention, this stuff is flying off shelves, so it’s usually out of stock.
6. Murad- Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF 30- If you’re familiar with Murad products, then you know that they make some amazing products (not to mention expensive). This product caught my eye a while back, I just didn’t feel like forking out $68 for it! The reason I want to try this is because it acts as a primer by blurring, has SPF 30, AND has anti aging treatment to help with fine lines/wrinkles. Not that I have a face full of wrinkles, but it never hurts to be proactive in preventing them.
7. Bite Beauty- Smashed Agave Lip Mask- I have permanently chapped/dry lips, and if I don’t keep them properly moisturized the skin starts to peel off and flake. So I’m always on the hunt for a good lip mask and/or lip scrub. This one has amazing reviews, and claims to work wonders on the lips. Sign me up!
8. Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Blush Duo- I haven’t heard anything about these blushes, but everytime I’m in Sephora, I find myself starring at them. I’m not too sure how I’m going to choose a color because they all look stunning!
Well that wraps up my wish list! I could probably go on forever, but these products stand out to me the most. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products. I would love to hear your thoughts on them.
Enjoy the rest of your week!