I LOVE September and all of the following months. I welcome any cooler weather coming our way (80 degrees and no humidity instead of 90 is a big difference to us Floridians). I love everything about the Fall and Winter months. I just can’t help but feel this year is flying by!
This month has been a month of trying new products and finding some new staples. Most of these products are newbies for me, but I’ve used them enough to know that they already hold a spot in my heart. Theres not much grey area when it comes to deciding whether I like a product or not. I either love it instantly, or it goes into the dark corners of my drawers and I don’t touch it again until I’m in an organizing mood
which is every other day.
Any who, onto the things I’ve been loving this month!
- Maybelline Master Hi-Light blush- I don’t know how I haven’t heard about these sooner than I did. I honestly don’t even know what caused me to pick it up at the drugstore (maybe fate?). All I know is that I’m glad I did! I picked up the blush in Mauve, and then later went back and picked up the “Blush” in the shade Nude. These are a bit confusing when it comes to the marketing aspect of them. They are advertised to be a blush, highlighter, AND a bronzer. I use the shade ‘Nude’ for a highlight, I could possibly get away with using it as a blush, but definitely not a bronzer. I use the shade Mauve strictly for blush and highlight. The Mauve color is PERFECT for these upcoming fall months. It gives the cheeks perfect color with a gorgeous glow. The shimmer that is in these powders aren’t chunky or glittery. Seriously obsessed with these, check them out if you haven’t already!
- Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette- I know I had a Morphe Palette in my last months favorites, but I just can’t help myself! These Morphe eyeshadow palettes are amazing and the 35O is NO exception. The 35O is for all the warm tone lovers out there. This palette might look a little intimidating to the untrained eye, but it has some amazing crease colors
for all the upcoming fall looks. The shimmer shades are smooth as butter! I’m seriously starting to think that butter might be an actual ingredient in these shades.. All their palettes and products are so affordable! A lot of their stuff sells out quickly, so get yours hands on this bad boy when you can.
- Bioré Charcoal cleanser- Bioré is one of my favorite skin care lines when it comes to cleansers. This is not a new product for me at all. I’ve been buying this cleanser since its been on the market. Bioré is and always has been one of my favorite skin care lines when it comes to cleansers. I don’t have any major skin issues when it comes to breakouts. I do however have larger pores that tend to collect dirt and grim, especially around my nose and chin area. So every couples days I like to wash my face with this cleanser to really deep clean my pores.This stuff will make your face tingle in a good way with a slight cooling sensation. My face always f eels so clean and refreshed after using this stuff!
- ColourPop Lippie Stix- I finally hopped on the bandwagon with these hyped about Lippie Stix. I picked up the colors Tootsi, Cookie, Lumière, & Bound. These Lippies Stix come in all different types of finishes (Matte, Satin, Glossy, Hyper glossy, Crème, etc…) The only color I got that I didn’t care for was Bound. It is a bit too pinky for me, but that’s strictly personal preference. The color selection is great and what I love even more is they have matching lip pencils. Not to mention the price of these are so reasonable (you get $5 off your first purchase) AND the packaging on these guys are so adorable. WIN!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara- I got this mascara with some other things my mom had given to me from her makeup stash. I’ve always wanted to try this mascara but I have so many other mascaras that I enjoy, I never thought to buy it. I’m glad I tried it though, because it is awesome! The brush is a tad bit too big for my liking, but the formula is on point. It’s super creamy and goes on like butter. It’s a volumizing and lengthening mascara and it delivers in that department. I do find myself having to go in with a smaller bristled brush to kind of separate my lashes. I know, I know.. I’ve mentioned a couple negatives about it, but it’s honestly a great mascara and I’ve been reaching for it everyday, so its gotta be doing something right.
- Barre3- I know this is completely random, but it has been a favorite of mine this month. I always like changing up my workout routine. I need change or else I get bored and unmotivated. I have been absolutely loving the classes at the local Barre3 I go to. I’m sure most of you know whats involved in a Barre class. It’s a mixture of Yoga, and Pilates that creates balance and a full body workout. I’m not the most graceful person in the class by any means, but I’ve certainly felt an improvement in my strength. To me strength and feeling good is always more important to me than what the number on the scale says. It feels so good to be able to push myself a little harder each time and feel the burn and shake. My favorite thing about the class is that you can alter it to your needs/ability. It never gets easier, you just learn to make the moves a little harder for you. It’s a great total body workout. If you havent tried any type of Barre class before, I highly recommend it!
This link above is a great read about Barre3
Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know if you have any questions. As always, let me know some of your favorites so I can check them out!