Hello there Beauties!
I’m coming at ya today with some products I’ve used up! Theres no better feeling to me than using up an entire product and throwing it away. I somehow feel a sense of accomplishment. (Is that weird? Just me? Ok then, moving on…)
Believe it or not, as much as I love to try & buy new products, I don’t like to “collect” products. Clutter makes me squirm and I hate having an abundance of anything. Empties videos/blog posts are some of my favorite to watch/read. I feel like you can really get an honest answer on how the product performed.
So let’s get into it, shall we?
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo: This shampoo is a ride or die for me. I’ve been using this shampoo off and on for years. I’ve gotten several comments on the shine of my hair whenever I religiously use this. Most definitely going to be repurchased.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: Uhhhh.. If you’ve been keeping up with my blog posts at all, you know my love for this product. If you want clean hair, but don’t want to wash it. This is the man for the job.. This has already been repurchased. Donzo!
- Dove Dry Shampoo: Didn’t love it, didn’t hate it. It’s hard to measure up to my obsession with Batiste. So this will be a no go on the repurchase.
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Powder: I loved this powder for setting under my eyes. I did notice some flash back in pictures. All in all, it was a good setting powder. I repurchased it before I even ran completely out. The unfortunate part of this story is that I haven’t touched it since..For whatever reason, I just haven’t been grabbing for it as much. I’ve been trying out some new products, so I’m sure ill go back to it eventually.
- Glam Glow YouthMud: Not gonna lie, I wasn’t a fan of this mask. This mask dried my skin out and even burned at times. It did a great job of exfoliating my skin, but that’s about it. So that’s a negative on the repurchase.
- Loreal Hair Total Repair Balm: Once again, if you’ve been following my blog, you know my love for this. I even compared this to the infamous Macadamia Masque that costs a fraction of the price! Will be repurchasing.. Duh.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray: Loved this stuff! I’ve been trying out the Loreal setting spray recently. So depending on how well that works out, will determine whether or not I repurchase
- Gillette Venus with touch of Olay: I have a sensitivity to shaving creams and gels. So this stuff made my legs burn and get bumps. It’s probably not the product though, its most likely just my sensitivity. I’ve repurchased this cheap brand I get at Walmart and it works amazing for me.
- Glam Glow SuperMud Clearing Treatment: LOVE this product and its worth almost all the many pennies I pay for it. I will however not be repurchasing, because I have found a MUCH cheaper dupe for it.
Thanks for stopping by and going through my trash with me!
Talk to you all soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!