I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely, Darian, over at Foundations Of My Life. She is the sweetest and is always commenting on my posts and pictures. I love reading her posts and even more enjoy her instagram page. She takes awesome pictures! Go check out her blog! Thank you Darian for the nomination!
I’ve also been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Caroline over at Iridescent Places. Her blog has a little bit of everything, which I LOVE! My favorite posts by her are her food posts. Her pictures are also very impressive. Both of these bloggers make me want to step up on my photography game.
So thank you both for the nominations! Be sure to check out their blogs!
Both of these awards are for smaller blogs to get recognized. I love to take part in things like this. It’s great to connect with new bloggers and get to know the ones you already follow.
The rules to these are very similar. So I will list them individually and the bloggers I nominate can choose which one they would want to do.
The rules of the Liebster award are as follows:
▪Thank the blogger that nominated you (Thank you, Darian!)
▪Include the Liebster Award logo.
▪Nominate up to 10 new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
▪Answer the 10 questions posed to you by the nominator.
▪Make 10 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
Here are my answers to Darian’s questions
1.What’s your favorite season and why?
Winter! I LOVE Christmas and that time of year in general. Plus, I just love the cooler temps and being able to wear warmer clothes.
2. How long does it take you to put your makeup on in the morning and which part of your makeup takes the longest?
It might surprise everyone on how little makeup I wear day-to-day. If I have specific plans and need to put on full face of makeup, it’ll take me about 20-30 minutes. My eye makeup always takes me the longest. I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner.
3. What is one beauty product you can’t live without?
This is probably one of the hardest question ever. It’s a toss between mascara and concealer.
4. Do you enjoy reading? If so, name a few of your favorite books.
I’m weird and like reading “self improvement” books. I hate saying “self help” because it makes me sound like a nut case. I think its important to always be looking to improve yourself.
5. What’s your go-to makeup look?
I keep in pretty simple. I like a good base on the face and a warm toned eye. Throw on some mascara, and I’m good to go.
6. How would you describe your style?
Casual & comfy. I like to dress up my outfits with accessories
7. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I have such a love and passion for makeup and beauty products. I wanted a creative outlet for me to talk about what I love!
8. You’re running late and you only have time to use 5 makeup products. Which ones do you choose?
Foundation. Concealer. Mascara. Lip gloss. Bronzer. (Not in that order)
9. What’s your favorite place(s) to shop for clothes?
I don’t get fancy when it comes to fashion. I’m a forever 21 or Marshall’s kinda gal.
10. What are some things in your life that make you feel genuinely happy?
Wine, Netflix, Blogging, Family & Friends.
1. What do you struggle most with when it comes to blogging?
2. What is a guilty pleasure you have?
3. What is your favorite kind of food?
4. What inspires your blog posts?
5. Do you have a favorite tv show?
6. If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
7. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
8. What is your favorite makeup brand?
9. What is your favorite lip color?
10. What is your favorite cold weather accessory or clothing?
The Rules for Versatile Award:
Fun Facts About Me!
Kate- Axis of Style
Sam- Frank and Beauty
Excited to read your posts! Be sure to go check out all of these awesome blogs.
Sorry for the length of this post! Talk to you all soon!