Well hello there October! Where in the world did you come from?
September was an awesome month for me. But like most months, they seem to just disappear!
I have a ton of beauty favorites for this month, so lets just get into it.
- Stardust Palette by Vegas Nay- ($45) This palette has been my go to lately. I love just playing around with it and creating different looks. When you first look at this palette, the color selection looks super random. But it comes with about 6-7 cards that show you step by step instructions on how to do different types of looks. I didn’t think I would use the cards, but they’re actually very helpful! This palette also comes with a pigment, eye shadow insurance, and mini mascara. I’ve really been enjoying this!
- Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in “nude”- ($3.50)I’ve no joke been using this lip pencil so much, that I find myself sharpening it at least 3 times a week. It is the perfect nude color for my lip color. It doesn’t make my lips darker or lighter. It just enhances my own lip color. Plus the formula of these are on point. I think its safe to say that I’ll be stocking up on these.
- Wet n Wild CoverAll Pressed Powder- ($2.99) <—- (Can we look at that price though?!) I just recently started grabbing for this powder. I was using the Infallible Pro Matte Powder, but it was starting to get too dark for me. This Wet n Wild one is awesome and super cheap! It keeps me matte all day long and just makes my skin look super smooth.
- Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick #10- ($12.50) I won’t talk to much about these, because I just mentioned this in my beauty dupe blog post. The formula and finish of these are very similar to the YSL Rouge Lipsticks. The particular color I got (no. 10 miss you) is also very similar to YSL’s beige ultimate. The only thing I don’t like about these, is the smell. It kind of has a plastic smell to them (weird, I know). The finish on these just give a nice natural color with some shine. If you’re all about that matte and pigmented lipstick life, you won’t like these.
- e.l.f Baked Blush in “Pinktastic”- ($3.00) I’ve mentioned this little gem so much. I honestly don’t even know why I bothered putting this in this post. But it’s been a product I’ve been consistently using, so I think it qualifies as a favorite! I’ll link up the other posts I’ve mentioned this in here and here. Just do yourself a favor and get this guy in your collection.. Plus, for only $3, there’s not much to regret.
- Seche Vite Top Coat- ($5.99) Holy mother of top coats! This is my 2nd bottle of this that I’ve gone through. So I figured it might deserve a spot in my monthly favorites. This dries your nail polish in a solid 30 seconds! Like most, I’m not one who likes to sit around and wait for my nail polish to dry (still haven’t met anyone who likes to). But not only does it dry your nails fast, I feel like it keeps your nail polish on longer and keeps them super shiny!
That wraps up my monthly favorites! Let me know what your favorites have been or if you’ve tried any of these.